- Find out why we're different on our Home Page.
- Take a look at our virtual events platform Connect and if you're looking for 360° interactive experiences head over to Explore.
- What can we can bring to your event, go to our About Us page and visit Contact to book a meeting.
- Nothing beats seeing Connect and Explore in action. We would love to hear about your event plans and show you how to bring your experiences to virtual life! Book a demo.
Common Support Questions
To access live support, please use the chat icon in the bottom left hand corner
My camera and microphone are not working.
Please make sure you have granted Yoonity permission to access your camera and microphone:
- Allow Yoonity to access your camera and microphone when prompted
- If you have blocked access to the camera and microphone for any reason, you can enable it again by clicking on the camera icon or on the right side of the URL address bar or on the lock on the left side of your URL bar
- After clicking done, you need to refresh your page and initiate the conversation again
My browser is not fully supported. What does that mean?
Yoonity works best by using the most updated version of Google Chrome browser. By using other browsers (e.g. Firefox, Safari), the event may run well, but some functionalities might not be perfectly displayed. When using a browser that does not support WebRTC (e.g. Internet Explorer) or older versions of other browsers, your event experience will not run very smoothly.
What happens if I can’t see the join button when first logging on to the event?
If using Google Chrome browser, click the three dots at the very top right hand side of your browser window. Scroll down to Zoom heading, click the minus button until you are sufficiently zoomed out.
What does the ‘Available/Do not disturb’ switch on the top bar mean?
If you are not in a conversation and you indicate that you are ‘available’, other attendees have the ability to start a video call with you and your avatar will automatically appear in the ‘Networking’ section. If you are in the ‘Do not disturb’ mode, you will not be approached by anyone via video call.
How can I update my profile?
Click on your avatar at the top-right of the screen and click ‘edit profile’. Your profile enables you to show your position, your interests, and your social media profiles (which acts as a virtual business card). When having your profile updated, you are more likely to be engage with more meaningful conversations with other attendees!