- Find out why we're different on our Home Page.
- Take a look at our virtual events platform Connect and if you're looking for 360° interactive experiences head over to Explore.
- What can we can bring to your event, go to our About Us page and visit Contact to book a meeting.
- Nothing beats seeing Connect and Explore in action. We would love to hear about your event plans and show you how to bring your experiences to virtual life! Book a demo.
3D-VR LiVE Ltd trading as Yoonity respects your right to privacy.
What data do we collect?
3D-VR LiVE Ltd t/a Yoonity collects the following data when contacting us via any of our contact forms or voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our forms or via email:
Name, email address, company, phone number, country, and your personal message.
When entering a virtual event on the Yoonity platform, you can simply enter as a guest with no personal data required at all.
If you decide that you want to provide us some information about yourself in order to improve your experience on the Yoonity platform, we will store the following information, given that you have shared this information with us:
First name; last name; email address; links to social media profiles, etc.
This data collected by us will not be shared with any other parties besides the ‘Host’ of the event which you are attending and will be deleted if you ask for the deletion of this information.
To provide the video conference service on Yoonity, we process network and usage information including IP addresses for the meeting participants, the user specified URL used to host the meeting, and information about the phone numbers that connect to the meeting (if audio connection is made via a telephone call). In some cases, meeting related content, which may contain personal information, is temporarily stored to enable user functionality in the video meeting. Examples include:
- If you use the chat function, chat content is stored during the meeting.
- If you record a meeting, the recording of the meeting is temporarily stored until it is uploaded to your file hosting service (e.g. DropBox).
- If you livestream your meeting, video content is temporarily stored to buffer the livestream.
In addition, users of Yoonity have the option of providing their name, email address, and link to a picture that will be displayed to participants in the meeting.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide 3D-VR LiVE Ltd t/a Yoonity with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our forms or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Contact us via any of our contact forms
- Enter a virtual event on the Yoonity platform.
How will we use your data?
3D-VR LiVE Ltd t/a Yoonity collects your data so that we can respond to requests that you make, or to help provide and improve our and our Clients’ products, services, content, and advertising for you and other users. We, our authorised service providers, and our Clients that offer the event technology, may use your Personal Data for a variety of purposes, including:
- Increase the user experience on our website
- Reply to your contact enquiry that you have provided in the contact form on the website.
- Provide anonymized viewing statistics about our 360° media
- Increase the user experience on the Yoonity platform
- For the creation of and to secure your user account on our platform
- To identify you as a user on our platform
- To provide improved administration of our services
- To provide you with content that may be of interest to you
- To provide the services you request
- To measure and analyse audience traffic and improve the quality of your experience when you interact with our platform
- To send you administrative e-mail notifications in regards to any events hosted on our platform you may be attending
- To help recognise you as a previous visitor and save and remember your preferences and settings and deliver to you appropriate interest-based content
- To understand how you use our services. For example, we may use Personal Data to determine whether our users read email messages and click on links within those messages
- To detect and prevent fraud and other potentially prohibited or illegal activities, comply with applicable law and enforce our Terms of Service
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time of collection or pursuant to your consent.
In accordance with GDPR regulations, you may request to be forgotten at any time. Your request will be reviewed and may require additional information from you, but will allow you and your data to be removed from our systems. The deletion of this data may result in the deletion of de-identification of certain associated other information.
We do not knowingly collect or process personal data from children, and no part of our service is directed to them. A “child” is a person (a) under 13 years old (for residents outside of the EEA, except for the Republic of Korea); (b) under 16 years old or such age needed to consent to the processing of personal data in their country of residence (for residents of the EEA); or (c) under 14 years old (for residents of the Republic of Korea). If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from a child without verification of parental consent, we will ensure this information is removed from our systems.
Who is managing the (video) conference calls of virtual events?
3D-VR LiVE Ltd t/a Yoonity manages its private deployment of Jitsi Meet.
Analytics (Google Analytics)
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google.
In case of activation of the IP anonymization, Google will truncate/anonymize the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers.
On behalf of the website provider Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Furthermore you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website: Deactivate Google Analytics
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by gat._anonymizeIp(); to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
With our video content, we use external applications that have their own analytics tools that it uses to track, for example, how many times the video is viewed. We do not, however, track the users on these sites, other than when they view the video, they track just the video usage.
What are your data protection rights?
3D-VR LiVE Ltd t/a Yoonity would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Yoonity for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Yoonity correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Yoonity to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Yoonity erase your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Yoonity restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Yoonity’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Yoonity transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Or write to us:
3D-VR LiVE Ltd t/a Yoonity
St Brandon’s House
27-29 Great George Street
Bristol, BS1 5QT
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses: Functionality – Yoonity uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Or write to us at:
3D-VR LiVE Ltd t/a Yoonity
St Brandon’s House
27-29 Great George Street
Bristol, BS1 5QT
Registered address Charnwood House, 2 March Road, Ashton Gate, Bristol BS3 2NA, registration no. 13157378, registered at Companies House in Cardiff.